ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL
Admissions are normally made in L.K.G. Application forms will be issued at the School Office during the first week of January. It is important that correct details are furnished in the application form. The application form must be carefully filled up and submitted to the School Office within seven days from the date of issue. The Xerox Copies of the following certificates must be attached to the application form.
- Corporation / Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Age : 2 ½ Yrs. on 31st July.
- Corporation Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Community Certificate for ST, SC, Most Backward Classes.
- Age : 3 + on 31st July.
U.K.G. to Std IX
Admissions to these classes are made only as and when vacancies occur under the following condition:
- Written entrance examination in subject English, Maths, Science, General Knowledge and Tamil will be conducted.
- Xerox copies of Birth Certificate, Community Certificates and attested marks of the Half-Yearly Examination must be enclosed with the application.
- The originals of the above certificates must be brought at the time of interview.
- For students seeking admissions the Transfer Certificates should be countersigned by the respective inspecting authorities.
- A candidate seeking admission has to fill up the application form in which all the details should be given.
- The school authorities have the right to reject any application before the entrance exam itself.
- The list of selected candidates will be intimated by post. The prescribed fees for the selected candidates should be paid in full on or before the due date.
- Admission can be refused to a candidate, who is overaged or underaged for the class to which admission is sought.
- No other person except the one who signs the application form for admission and declaration will be entertained in the school to deal with the affairs of the pupil.
- Application for a Transfer Certificate shall be made in writing to the Principal by the parents or Guardian of the pupil on or before the 31st March failing which the payment of fees for the next term becomes mandatory for receiving the T.C.
- When an application of Transfer Certificate is made after a lapse of one year from the date on which the pupil actually left the school, a fine of Rs. 25/- will be charged for each year that has so lapsed.
- No Certificates (of any kind) will be issued to anyone who is in arrears of fees.
- For Students seeking admissions, the Transfer Certificates should be countersigned by the respective inspecting authorities.
- Issue of application form is not a guarantee for admission.
Pupils for admissions must be accompanied by both the parent or guardians who must sign the prescribed admission form and pledge themselves to abide by the rules and regulations of the school. If a parent wished to withdraw the child from the school, he / she should submit a written application to the Principal. Transfer Certificate will be issued only if and when all the payments due to the school are made good. If a student is withdrawn in the middle of a term, the parent will be asked to pay the fees for the whole year.
Pupils are liable to be suspended or dismissed with the Transfer Certificate at any time of the year if their conduct is detrimental to the discipline of the school.