HOW TO STUDY YOUR LESSONS?
- Never omit the lesson or homework assigned; If you do, it is like missing a train you can never catch afterwards.
- Always revise the work done in class, and make sure that you have understood everything clearly and thoroughly.
- If memory work is assigned, learn it overnight and repeat it the first thing in the morning.
- Always take down in your diary the work that is assigned for the next day.
- All homework should be done neatly and the day’s work always dated. Each new homework should be done on a fresh page.
- As you grow up, make a daily time-table for yourself for your study of different subjects in order of difficulty, the most difficult one being first, for your rest and recreation, etc. In this way you will learn to be a person of regular habits, a most valuable asset in later life.
- Revise at the end of the week all that was learnt during the week.