Rules & Regulations
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The School begins with Morning Assembly, everyday. Attendance is compulsory. Those who come late or those who have been absent on the previous day must bring the late attendance or leave record signed by their parents or guardians to be shown to the Principal. If a student exceeds more than five late attendance , suitable action will be taken by the school authorities.
- Students should always be clean and well dressed, in complete School Uniform.
- Pupils are responsible for the care of their personal belongings. It is not advisable to wear jewellery, ornaments, watches etc., to the school. The school Management takes no responsibility for their loss.
- Students should take care of the School furniture, should not lean against the wall, leave the School campus clean and tidy. Damage done to the School property must be paid for at the discretion of the Principal.
- No student may leave the School Premises during the School hours without the permission of the Principal. Any person wishing to meet a student or a Teacher in the premises should get the permission of school authority.
- Pupils should at all times show respect and reverence to the school authorities and the staff. They should be gentle and polite to their companions.
- Pupils should always remember that the name of the school depends on each one’s good behaviour and that they are the real AMBASSADORS of the School. So their behaviour inside and outside the school should be excellent and praise worthy.
- The bell before the assembly or class is a call to be obeyed promptly.
- Going from one class to another should be done in silence.
- Pupils are strictly forbidden to bring objectionable books, newspapers, novels and periodicals to the school.
- English, which is the medium of instruction in this School should be used AT ALL TIMES in the School PREMISES.
- Students are strictly forbidden to make any collection without explicit permission of the Principal.
- Library books lost have to be compensated by the amount stipulated by the Principal.
- No pupil will receive private correspondence through the School. Boys must have decent hair cut.
- It is compulsory to be present on all important occasions such as re-opening day, closing day, school day, Sports day, Seminar days etc.,
- No student will be allowed to attend the School with infectious diseases like chicken pox, mumps, measles etc. The Principal will decide whether the students is fit
to attend the School or not. When a student is on s i c k leave for more than five days, a Doctor’s Certificate must be produced.
- Parents should see their children prepare homelessons properly and devote at least two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening to study.
- The School cannot be held responsible for accidents small or serious to pupils during the school hours or Excursions.
- Any correspondence addressed to pupil will be handed over to him only after the inspection of the Principal.
- All pupils are responsible to the authorities for their behaviour inside and outside the School. Any objectionable behaviour outside reported to the School authorities, shall make the pupil liable to disciplinary action.
- Insubordination, irregular attendance, habitual laziness, any kind of malpractice in the exam etc., are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student from the school.
- Every pupil must have a copy of the School Handbook, which must be brought to the school daily.
- The use of Cellular Phones or G.S.M. is strictly forbidden inside the School Campus.
- No pupil is permitted to join any other association or sports club without the written permission of the Principal.
- No pupil is allowed to pursue any other study out side the school. To appear for any examination outside the School, the written permission of the Principal is a must.